Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Forced is a game that was developed and published by BetaDwarf.
Description[edit | edit source]
Forced is a challenging 1-4-player co-op arcade action RPG with puzzle and tactical elements. Cast as slaves in the toughest fantasy gladiator school of them all, you will face deadly trials and huge creatures, but Balfus, your Spirit Mentor, will guide you in your quest to break the chains of oppression.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 1-4 player campaign, carefully balanced for the number of players
- Local and online co-op, it's easy to plugin controllers and play on one computer
- A challenging Gladiator campaign with monstrous foes and tricky puzzles
- Four Unique Character Classes, with very distinctive play styles
- Skill focused: all enemy attacks can be evaded, it's your job to figure out how!
- The Spirit Mentor, an extra party member which players must control together to gain an upper hand over the enemy
- Survival Arena Mode (more modes coming)
- Mark Combat System. Apply marks to enemies with your basic attacks, to set them up for devastating special attacks from you or your allies
Requirements[edit | edit source]
|MAC OS X||
|SteamOS + Linux||